File a Grievance


Report an emergency by calling University Police at (979) 845-2345 or dial 911.

Sexual Misconduct

For Title IX options, interim measures, and sexual misconduct procedures, contact the Department of Civil Rights and Equity Investigations at (979) 458-8407 or visit

Employee Relations

If you are unsure about reporting, want to know the difference between reporting to the Title IX office, police or Employee Relations, you can speak with an Employee Relations Business Partner by emailing or by calling (979) 862-4027.

Complaint and Appeal Form for Nonfaculty Employees

In accordance with Standard Administrative Procedure 32.01.02: Complaint and Appeal Process for Nonfaculty employees, Employee Relations is providing the Complaint and Appeal Form to reduce barriers and for purposes of enhanced efficiency.