Howdy! Welcome to Texas A&M University's Division of Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness (HROE). We service the University’s employees, departments, and HR Liaison Network members regarding human resources matters. HROE reports to the Division of Finance and Operation.
Mission, Vision & Values:
- Mission: We lead and support the Texas A&M community through premier Human Resource services that cultivate a great work environment and enhance organization success.
- Vision: We are sought out for our Human Resource expertise, services, solutions, and leadership contributing to Texas A&M being recognized as one of the greatest places to work.
- Core Values:
- Selfless Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Employee Relations (formerly Organizational Consulting & Resolution Management)
- Office of Strategy Management (formerly Strategic Programs)
- Organization Development (formerly Professional Development)
- Leadership Development
- Organization Development
- Functional/Technical Development
- Learning Technology/eLearning
- Logistics and Coordination
- Talent Management
- Total Rewards
More About Us:
- Organizational Chart
- HROE Strategy Map
- Recognition & Awards
- Employee Communications
- Parking at the HROE office
- C.A.R.E. Council
If you have questions or comments about what we do or how we might do it better, please contact us.