Howdy! Welcome to Texas A&M University's Division of Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness (HROE). We service the University’s employees, departments, and HR Liaison Network members regarding human resources matters. HROE reports to the Division of Finance and Operation.
Mission, Vision & Values:
- Mission: The Division of Human Resources & Organizational Effectiveness engages the Texas A&M Community to support strategic partnerships that enhance organizational success and align with the mission of the University.
- Vision: The Division of Human Resources & Organizational Effectiveness is valued and respected for its expertise, leadership, and innovative solutions for the Texas A&M Community.
- Core Values:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Employee Relations (formerly Organizational Consulting & Resolution Management)
- Office of Strategy Management (formerly Strategic Programs)
- Organization Development (formerly Professional Development)
- Leadership Development
- Organization Development
- Functional/Technical Development
- Learning Technology/eLearning
- Logistics and Coordination
- Talent Management
- Total Rewards
More About Us:
- Organizational Chart
- HROE Strategy Map
- Recognition & Awards
- Employee Communications
- Parking at the HROE office
- C.A.R.E. Council
If you have questions or comments about what we do or how we might do it better, please contact us.