You can now manage your Human Resources and Payroll information from Workday! The Texas A&M University System replaced various legacy mainframe payroll and human resource systems with one unified system called Workday!
WORKDAY TO-DO ITEMS:
- Read the First Login Checklist
- Familiarize yourself with Workday
- Downloaded the free Workday App in the Apple App Store or Google Play. ID: TAMUS or tamus
News & Updates
- Workday Weekly Maintenance
Workday has a weekly maintenance window from 6pm Friday to 6am Saturday and will be unavailable during this period. Business processes such as enter time / approve timesheets cannot be performed while Workday is offline; please plan accordingly.
- Payroll Processing Calendars and Pay Schedules available on the Payroll Services website at https://payroll.tamu.edu/payroll-processing/calendar/.
- Workday Ticketing System
The email@example.com mailbox has transitioned to a ticketing system to help improve management and response time of Workday inquiries. Please send all Workday related inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org only; do not email or copy other shared mailboxes or HROE / Payroll Services staff as this may delay a response. IMPORTANT: Encumbrance inquiries should be directed to FAMIShelp@tamus.edu and NOT email@example.com.
Everyone should take time to complete these two courses in TrainTraq:
The Workday Open Forums are intended to introduce the campus community to Workday, the progress being made with the transition, and potential impacts to our campus. Open dialogue is encouraged. Read the Forum Q&As.
Wednesday, February 21 | GSC 101 | 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Register Here
- WebEx instructions
- Submit questions prior to the forum HERE no later than Friday, February 16 at noon. View questions already submitted at http://bit.ly/2Bqeio2. Click on Comments link under each question OR select Individual Responses at the top.