GET STARTED IN WORKDAY
Manage your Human Resources and Payroll information from Workday! The Texas A&M University System replaced various legacy mainframe payroll and human resource systems with one unified system called Workday.
- Read the First Login Checklist
- 2113475: Working in Workday – TrainTraq course to introduce Employees and Managers to Workday basics, navigation, self-service and support.
- Download the free Workday App in the Apple App Store or Google Play. ID: TAMUS
News & Updates
- NEW - Updates and Training Changes
- Workday Weekly Maintenance
Workday has a weekly maintenance window from 6pm Friday to 6am Saturday and will be unavailable during this period. Business processes such as enter time / approve timesheets cannot be performed while Workday is offline; please plan accordingly.
- Payroll Processing Calendars and Pay Schedules available here
- Workday Profile Photos - Workday HCM allows employees to upload an appropriate professional photo in their Worker Profile to enhance communication between employees (it is not a social media platform). Photos require manager (immediate supervisor) approval prior to being visible in Workday.
Examples of appropriate photos: individual headshots (i.e. Texas A&M University ID, or a similar photo like that on a driver’s license of just the employee - no images, text, etc.). The photo should be clear, of good quality and be taken close enough for the employee to be easily identified.
Examples of inappropriate photos: caricatures, group photos, vacation photos, sports/hobby photos, or any other image than that of the employee, etc.