GET STARTED IN WORKDAY
Manage your Human Resources and Payroll information from Workday! The Texas A&M University System replaced various legacy mainframe payroll and human resource systems with one unified system called Workday.
- Read the First Login Checklist
- Familiarize yourself with Workday
- Downloaded the free Workday App in the Apple App Store or Google Play. ID: TAMUS or tamus
News & Updates
- Workday Weekly Maintenance
Workday has a weekly maintenance window from 6pm Friday to 6am Saturday and will be unavailable during this period. Business processes such as enter time / approve timesheets cannot be performed while Workday is offline; please plan accordingly.
- Payroll Processing Calendars and Pay Schedules available on the Payroll Services website at https://payroll.tamu.edu/payroll-processing/calendar/.
- Workday Ticketing System
The firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox has transitioned to a ticketing system to help improve management and response time of Workday inquiries. Please send all Workday related inquiries to email@example.com only; do not email or copy other shared mailboxes or HROE / Payroll Services staff as this may delay a response. IMPORTANT: Encumbrance inquiries should be directed to FAMIShelp@tamus.edu and NOT firstname.lastname@example.org.
The annual performance evaluation period for non-faculty employees will begin in April. At this sessions you will learn more about key changes, the overall process, the timeline, and available training. This is a great opportunity to learn what to expect before the process starts. Sessions will be conducted both face to face (classroom setting) and via WebEx.
TrainTraq Courses: Everyone should complete these two courses in TrainTraq:
The Workday Open Forums introduce the campus community to Workday, the progresses made with the transition, and potential impacts to our campus. Open dialogue is encouraged. Read the Forum Q&As.
- NEW Feb. 21: Questions and Answers
- Jan. 25: Presentation | Video
- Dec. 13: Presentation | Video
- Nov. 15: Presentation | Video