Employees should be aware of the revised Disclosure of Employment of Relatives Process.
The Standard Administrative Procedure (SAP) 07.05.99.M0.01 Nepotism was approved on July 19, 2019, to ensure compliance with System Policy 07.05 Nepotism. This SAP establishes the requirements for disclosure of covered relatives, as defined by the Appendix of the SAP, that are employed by Texas A&M. The SAP applies to all employees* including those at the Health Science Center and branch campuses at Galveston and Qatar.
*In accordance with this policy, employees are defined as all personnel employed by Texas A&M university including faculty, staff, graduate assistants, and student workers who receive compensation from the University, in either a full-time or part-time capacity.
Employee action required:
- Yes, I have covered relatives to disclose – Complete the Disclosure of Employment Relatives Form
- No, I do not have covered reltives to disclose** – No action is required.
Log-in Issues? Contact IT Help Desk Central at firstname.lastname@example.org or 979.845.8300.
**Note! It is the employee’s responsibility to report and submit a change in a previously reported relationship as required by the policy.
- Standard Administrative Procedure (SAP) 07.05.99.M0.01 Nepotism
- System Policy 07.05 Nepotism
- Electronic Process Flowchart
- HR Liaisions Role in the Nepotism Process