Employee Relations (ER) and Policy & Practice Review (PPR) have merged into a new department named Organizational Consulting & Resolution Management (OCRM).
We consult and partner with employees, supervisors and administrators to resolve employment relationships, and to enhance operational and organizational effectiveness. We also formulate, revise, and interpret policies, regulations, rules, and standard administrative procedures under the authority of the Chief Business Officer for University departments.
- Alternate Work Location
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Complaint and Grievance Process
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Official Personnel Records
- Progressive Discipline
- Reduction in Force
- Unemployment Compensation
- Employee Exit Checklist
- Resources, Rights, and Options for Survivors of Sexual Harassment
- Termination/Retirement Code Use for EPA Completion
- University Rules & SAPs