This information is intended to help HR Liaisons and Hiring Supervisors assist applicants in troubleshooting issues that may arise during the background check process.
Please note the following:
- Each applicant will receive a system generated email from the background check vendor with a link to the background check application.
- The email will be from email@example.com and the subject line will read “Texas A&M University – Background Screening Instructions”.
- Each applicant receives 4 emails: Initial request + 3 reminders.
- The reminder emails have a subject: “Reminder – On behalf of Texas A&M University – Background Screening Instructions”.
- If you do not believe you have received the email, please check your Junk/Spam folder.
- You CANNOT complete the application on a tablet or smartphone.
- You must have 7 years of address history readily available.
- You must provide previous/current Criminal History information.
- If you get locked out or are having difficulties, Recruitment and Workforce Planning (979-845-5154 or firstname.lastname@example.org) can help.