Thank you for your interest in employment at Texas A&M University. We seek to hire people committed to achieve our goal of creating and maintaining a culture of excellence. As the largest employer in the Bryan/College Station area, we offer a wide variety of career options. The Texas A&M System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Benefits of Working At Texas A&M University
By joining Texas A&M University, employees gain access to work in one of the best public universities in the country and the opportunity to live in one of America’s Top 10 College Towns. With a student body of more than 68,000 and more than 5,200 acres on the College Station campus, Texas A&M is a vibrant and dynamic institution.
Employees have access to a robust benefits’ package that includes:
- A diverse network of Faculty and Staff who are dedicated to advance Texas A&M’s mission and vision
- Veteran’s Preference Policy
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program)
- Professional Development
- State of the art facilities
- Wellness Programs
- A safe and welcoming environment
- Access to sporting and entertainment events at discounted rates
- Retirement planning and counseling
- And many more perks, discounts, and learning opportunities