Employee performance goals are documented in Workday. Goals should be project based and help your organization move forward with a focus on improving processes or implementing positive changes.
What You Need to Know
- For the current Performance Review Period (4/1/2020 – 3/31/2021 ), goals can be entered any time before 3/31/2021 to be included on the Performance Review that will launch on April 1, 2021. Be sure the Due Date is between 4/1/2020 and 3/31/2021 for them to be included on Performance Review.
- Review guidelines for SMART Goals.
- Once the Performance Review launches on April 1, 2021, goals added after 3/31/2021 can be added to the employee’s goals in Workday either by the employee or the manager. Once approved, the goal can be added to the Performance Review by the employee or the manager.
Workday Performance Management Job Guides
- Employee Guide to Add and Edit Goals
- Employee Guide to Archive Goals
- Employee Guide to Restore Goals
- Manager Guide to Add and Edit Goals
- Manager Guide to Archive Goals
- Manager Guide to Restore Goals
- Talent Analyst Guide to Add Employee Goals