Performance Management for Non-Faculty Staff Members
The Performance Management Process the ongoing process by which a manager clarifies employee performance expectations, provides feedback and coaching, completes the annual performance review, and recognizes performance as merited.
The Performance Review Period is the 12-month period of time for which employee performance is evaluated. Texas A&M has set this period from April 1 through March 31 as the standard performance review period. All non-faculty employees should have a performance review if employed at any time through the Performance Review Period.
The Performance Review Delivery Period is the delivery period for a manager to discuss and document performance feedback with his/her employee. Texas A&M has set the annual standard review delivery period as April 1 through May 31.
Workday is an online secure cloud-based portal used by Texas A&M System members to manage Human Resource (HR) related processes such as Performance Review.
How Can We Help You?
- ...the review period timeline.
- …the Concise Guide of the Performance Review Process in Workday.
- ...the available training, Workday Job Guides, and other Performance Management resources
I need to:
- …add goals to my self-evaluation
- …add goals for my employee
- …complete my self-evaluation in my Workday Inbox
- …add Additional Manager/Reviewer for my employee’s review
- …complete my employee’s review
- …get a Performance Feedback Form template
- …understand the Competencies and Ratings on the performance reviews
- …email my question - HREvaluations@tamu.edu