NOTE: Due to the Workday implementation all HR Liaison related information is being revised and will be available in the near future.
Faculty and staff at Texas A&M University should annually review and update their personal and employment information via HRConnect. Your participation in keeping your information up-to-date assures the university has accurate information for the online A&M Directory, emergency contacts, and demographics for federal, state and university reporting compliance.
The Texas A&M University System's online application, HRConnect, is used to manage personal and employment information, and collects federally-mandated reporting data, such as those under the Jobs for Veterans Act and the U.S. Census Bureau.
Instructions to Update Personal & Employment Information:
- Login in at sso.tamus.edu and choose HRConnect.
- If you need log-in assistance, contact your department's HR Liaison.
- From the Employee Home screen review the sections listed below, and edit your information, if needed, by clicking on “more information…” then “Update Information”.
My Employment Information
- Privacy Selection
- Education Level
- EEO Minority Status (race/ethnicity)
- Disabled Status
- Veteran Status/Separation Date
My Contact Information
- Primary Contact (Home Address/Phone/Alternate Phone/Email)
- Mailing Address
- Foreign Address
- Work Address/Phone
My Emergency Contacts
- Primary Contact
- Secondary Contact
- Foreign Contact