The Division of Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness manages drug and alcohol testing at Texas A&M, for required Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and the University's Reasonable Suspicion testing processes (see University Rule 34.02.01.M1: Substance Abuse Prevention and System Policy 34.02: Drug and Alcohol Abuse). Administration of the program includes general oversight of the testing policy and procedures, consultation with supervisors, annual distribution of educational materials, and educational workshops.
- System Regulation 34.02.01: Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Rehabilitation Programs
- Rehabilitation Program for Alcohol & Drug Abuse
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Federal Department of Transportation
- What Employees Need to Know About DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing
The University's alcohol and drug testing program is administered by Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness, 750 Agronomy Road, Suite 1201, College Station, Texas 77843. Please contact (979) 458-3684.