(Updated July 20, 2020)
Employment-Related Information Concerning the Coronavirus
Faculty and staff members are asked to review the information provide on this website for employment-related information concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19). Updates are made as information becomes available.
- Texas A&M Face Covering
- Return to Campus Plan FAQs & Scenarios
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act for
- Standard Protocols For Faculty, Staff
- Faculty and Staff Employees Who Traveled to High Risk Countries
- Working Hours, Time Off, Leaves,& Benefits
- New Employees and Onboarding
- HROE Employee Training and Events
- Employee Resources & Questions
Recent HROE News
- Financial Wellness Resources
- COVID-19 Signage for Campus Offices
- HR Liaison Network News (LNN)
- HROE Meetings Suspending:
- Meetings with HROE staff are by phone/email only, no walk-ins please. Contact HROE via email here.
- All face-to-face classes/workshops/meetings held by HROE are temporarily suspending until further notice (trainings were moved to a virtual format).
- Texas A&M’s Coronavirus Webpage
- Working from Home
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Brazos County Health District
Please, read our FAQs first, then email if you still have questions:
- Employment-related issues, AWL duty, or any type of leave, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- COVID-19 Reporting Process and Form, email COVID19Process@tamu.edu
Legal Notice: The information provided on this webpage should not be construed as creating a contract of employment between Texas A&M University and any employee. At any time the University reserves the right to modify or suspend policies, procedures, and programs described on this page.