Pre-Retirement Counseling Workshops
Planning for retirement and choosing the right plan for you and your family can be overwhelming. There is a lot at stake and it is important that you understand all of your options, as well as the laws and regulations governing the distribution of your benefits once you leave Texas A&M University.
Make plans to attend one of our pre-retirement counseling workshops for the Teacher Retirement System (TRS) and Optional Retirement Program (ORP). These workshops are not one-on-one sessions but you will have the opportunity to ask questions. Registration is REQUIRED.
Held in General Services Complex (GSC)
TRS Workshops Register Here
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 | 9-11am
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019 | 2-4pm
- Thursday, May 16, 2019 | 9-11am
- Friday, June 7, 2019 | 9-11am
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019 | 2-4pm
- Thursday, September 19, 2019 | 9-11am
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019 | 2-4pm
- Thursday, November 7, 2019 | 2-4pm
ORP Workshops Register Here
- Thursday, March 7, 2019 | 2-4 pm
- Friday, April 12, 2019 | 9-11am
- Thursday, May 2, 2019 | 2-4 pm
- Wednesday, June 5, 2019 | 9-11am
- Monday, August 12, 2019 | 2-4 pm
- Thursday, September 26, 2019 | 2-4 pm
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019 | 9-11am
- Thursday, November 14, 2019 | 2-4 pm
As a participant you will receive information as to what forms you will need to complete to get you started and to better understand your retirement benefits.
Contact Benefit Services at email@example.com or (979) 862-1718 if you have questions or if you want to schedule a personal pre-retirement meeting with our benefit services staff.
Learn more about retirement programs here.