To encourage ongoing health awareness, enrolled A&M Care Health Plan members and their covered spouses are required to receive (1) an annual wellness exam/annual physical and (2) one of the Health Assessments offered by The Texas A&M System health partners (MyEvive or Well onTarget) each benefit plan year to receive the lower wellness premium rate on their health insurance premiums.
By the June 30 deadline, please complete one of the Health Assessments offered by The Texas A&M System health partners:
MyEvive Health Assessment – Preferred Method
The MyEvive Health Assessment provides you with relevant resources to help you make positive improvements to your health. It is a short, 17-question, general health survey. Covered spouses must have an SSN in Workday in order to access the MyEvive Health Assessment. If a covered spouse does not have an SSN or does not want to create an account with MyEvive, they may complete the Blue Cross Blue Shield Well onTarget® Health Assessment.
- Go to tamus.myevive.com and login or create/register new account.
- Click on Check My Incentive Status.
- Click on Health Assessment "Take Action". Then, get started.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Evive Member Services at 888.208.9470.
Well onTarget® Health Assessment (Blue Access for MembersSM) – Alternate Method
The OnMyWay Health Assessment, available through Well onTarget®, takes about 15 minutes and is made up of adaptable questions to learn more about your current health status, including how your health compares with others in your age group. After you take the assessment, you will get a personal wellness report with recommended goals and action steps. Your answers will help tailor the Well onTarget®, portal with the programs that may help you reach your goals. Covered spouses without SSNs may complete this assessment.
Instructions for completing the Health Assessment through Well onTarget®
- Go to bcbstx.com/tamus and login or create/register new account.
- Click on Blue Access for MembersSM.
- Click on My Health located in the blue ribbon across the top of the page.
- Click on Visit Site located in the Well onTarget® section in the middle of the page. Then, begin your health assessment by clicking Get Started Now.