According to Section 1601.1021 of the Texas Insurance Code, postdoctoral fellows and graduate student fellows who meet the following criteria are eligible to participate in the Texas A&M University System insurance programs:
- Postdoctoral fellowships, or
- One or more graduate student fellowships awarded to the individual on a competitive basis that, either singly or in combination, are valued at not less than $10,000 per year, and
- Is currently receiving a stipend from an applicable fellowship.
Forms & information Sheets
- Fellow Insurance Enrollment Process
- Fellow Certification Form to be completed by department, Office of Graduate and Professional Studies or Vice President for Research Office
- Fellow Benefit Information Sheet
- Fellow Benefit Enrollment Form
Detailed information, including benefit plan booklets, is available on the System Benefits Administration website.