Staff Performance Evaluation Period April 1 - May 31
It's now time for the annual performance evaluation period for non-faculty employees. During this period, April 1 through May 31, 2017, supervisors have an opportunity to recognize employees for job-related accomplishments, provide feedback for improvement, reinforce job performance standards, and discuss progress from the prior year’s performance goals.
- Supervisors are required to document performance via the PATH Performance Management system for all eligible (non-faculty and non-student) employees.
- Visit the PATHways: Performance Management Process webpage for online demos and step-by-step instructions.
- Remember, supervisors should use the PCER cycleto meet with employees to:
- establish performance expectations (Plan),
- provide feedback, support and redirection as necessary (Coach),
- review performance (Evaluate), and
- reward and recognize performance as merited (Reward).
Please contact the PATHways support team at HRPATHways@tamu.edu or 979.845.4153 if you need assistance.