Employee Relations (ER) assists individual employees, supervisors and administrators in managing and resolving employment and operational relationships. ER is also the point of contact for the following:
- Employee performance consultative services and best practices
- Individual employee
- Policy guidance on employment related matters
- Reporting employee arrests
- Training ER provides policy and process training on employment related topics for supervisors, HR Liaisons and non-supervisory employees offered through Employee & Organizational Development
- For Performance Management and Evaluation, visit PATHways
In order for us to better assist you, please call in advance to make an appointment. Appointments can be scheduled by calling (979) 862-4027, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.