Organizational Consulting & Resolution Management
NOTICE: To better serve our customers and improve our business processes, Employee Relations (ER) and Policy & Practice Review (PPR) have merged into a new department named Organizational Consulting & Resolution Management (OCRM). Our team will continue to consult and partner with employees, supervisors and administrators to resolve employment relationships, and enhance operational and organizational effectiveness.
Please note the new OCRM contact information list on this page. Watch for updates to our webpages in the coming weeks!
OCRM assists individual employees, supervisors and administrators in managing and resolving employment and operational relationships. OCRM is also the point of contact for the following:
- Employee performance consultative services and best practices
- Individual employee
- Policy guidance on employment related matters
- Reporting employee arrests
- Training ER provides policy and process training on employment related topics for supervisors, HR Liaisons and non-supervisory employees offered through Employee & Organizational Development
- For Performance Management and Evaluation, visit PATHways
In order for us to better assist you, please call in advance to make an appointment. Appointments can be scheduled by calling (979) 862-4027, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.