The following information about advertising job positions is provided by Recruitment & Workforce Planning. The goal of these services is to provide education and resources to departments to meet their AAP recruitment goals for their applicant pools and to increase diversity of applicant pools. These resources provide access to resources and opportunities to assist in your efforts at the Texas A&M University.
To decide where to advertise, you must determine where a pool of applicants is most likely located. Will you be competing for this applicant internally, locally, nationally or internationally? What is your advertising budget? No matter what type of media you choose, your ad must mirror the official posting and include all mandatory phrases. Always refer to the job number and give detailed directions on how to apply.
- Online Recruiting
- TAMU Online Employment Service
- Newspapers & Professional Journals
- Graystone Group Advertising
- Print Recruitment Advertising (No add-on charges)
- Display ads are graphically enhanced and emailed back with costs for charges and/or additions
- Line ads are placed directly with publication
- Ads may be placed nationally/internationally
- Contact Linda Conelius for more information
- Phone: (800) 544-0005
- Fax: (203) 549-0061