The following information about advertising job positions is provided by Recruitment & Workforce Planning. The goal of these services is to provide education and resources to departments to meet their AAP recruitment goals for their applicant pools and to increase diversity of applicant pools. These resources provide access to resources and opportunities to assist in your efforts at the Texas A&M University.
Advertising on the Internet is the fastest growing method of reaching candidates. The Texas A&M Online Employment Service website receives thousands of hits every month. Recruitment & Workforce Planning contracts with a variety of online recruiting resources to advertise all staff positions, The yearly contracts are paid by Human Resources and all staff, wage and other positions posted on PATH are automatically posted to these resources below:
- Texas Workforce Commission/US Jobs
- GettingHired.com (focus on People with Disabilities)
- HERC (Higher Education Recruiting Consortium) which include:
WorkplaceDiversity.com is one additional resource for online advertising. All positions from PATH with an AAP goal will be manually added to WorkplaceDiversity.com. If you would like a position placed on this website, just contact Recruitment & Workforce Planning by making a note in your posting when creating the posting or calling 845-5154 or emailing jobpath.tamu.edu.
- Online Recruiting
- Newspapers & Professional Journals
- Graystone Group Advertising
- Print Recruitment Advertising (No add-on charges)
- Display ads are graphically enhanced and emailed back with costs for charges and/or additions
- Line ads are placed directly with publication
- Ads may be placed nationally/internationally
- Contact Linda Conelius for more information
- Phone: (800) 544-0005
- Fax: (203) 549-0061