2017 Career Fairs
Human Resources participates in several local job/career fairs where our HR staff is available to speak to applicants about applying to jobs at Texas A&M and employment opportunities.
If you have friends or family looking for a job, please encourage them to attend a career fair or have them visit our jobs posted at jobpath.tamu.edu online. To learn more about Workforce Solutions, visit bvjobs.org or call 979.595.2801 ext 2133.
- HYPE – Career Expo 2017 - Wed., April 12
- 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Brazos County Expo, 5827 Leonard Rd Bryan, TX
- Workforce Solutions Brazos Valley is hosting the annual HYPE – Career Expo. Helping Youth Prepare for Employment (HYPE) is a Career Expo for high school juniors and seniors in the Brazos Valley region. This event covers school districts within the seven county region Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Leon, Madison, Robertson and Washington counties.
- BCS Chamber of Commerce 2017 Job Fair - Thurs., April 27
- 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- The Hilton College Station, 801 University Dr E,
- Bring extra copies of your resume, dress professionally, and be prepared to meet with over 50 businesses currently hiring in the Brazos Valley.