You are here:
Human Resources > Employee > Benefits
Benefits Services provides comprehensive information and resources to administration, faculty, staff, graduate students, retirees, eligible dependents, and survivors regarding:
- Online benefit services
- Group employee insurance services
- Retirement services
- Tax Deferred investments
- Leave Administration
- Workers' Compensation insurance
- COBRA administration
- Benefits workshops, training, and other events
- PerksConnect (employee discount program)
"Wellness Works" is a program designed to encourage employees to live healthier lifestyles, to support a healthy workplace and to create a
culture of wellness. Upcoming wellness events:
- Health & Wellness Fair: November 12 at MCS rooms 2300 D&E from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Health screenings and demonstrations offered in the exhibit area (MSC 2300 Bethancourt Ballroom) featuring 55 vendor booths! Prizes, give-a-ways, refreshments, and more will be available. FREE! - NO Registration needed!
Look here for helpful information on benefit and retirement programs overview, Flexible Spending Accounts,
and other services such as the Travel Abroad Program
View information such as dependent verification requirements
, annual benefit enrollment
and Graduate Student Plan
Review information regarding LeaveTraq, leave forms
, vacation accrual
, flu outbreak and pandemic procedures
, university holidays, FMLA
, military leave,
and other leave issues.
View information such as workers’ compensation procedures and processes.
Visit here for retirement information such as a Guide to Retire from the A&M System
and pre-tax savings programs
This group studies the various benefit plans for the Texas A&M University System and makes recommendations on behalf of employees. Contact your elected representative
if you have suggestions or questions.