The Employee Assistance Program offers training and regularly scheduled workshops through the Employee & Organizational Development department. Employee & Organizational Development has an online schedule of available training courses offered each month.
Examples of classes:
- Communicating with Employees in Crisis
- Conflict Management
- Managing Difficult Behaviors
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Prevention of Workplace Violence
- Personal Change Management
- Managing Anger in the Workplace
- Stress Management
- Efficiency and Procrastination
- and others
In addition to scheduled workshops, EAP staff offer these and other workshop topics by special request, for groups of 10 or more participants. Simply contact the EAP office for more details or to schedule a special request training.