Round up your colleagues and register a team for Walk Across Texas 2017!
Walk Across Texas! is an 8-week physical fitness program created by our own Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service that encourages individuals and teams up to eight people to track and monitor their physical activity with the goal of earning enough miles to walk across the State of Texas (833 miles).
Walk Across Texas! will kickoff on Saturday, February 18 at 10:00 am in the JC Penny entrance of Post Oak Mall in College Station (attendance in the kickoff event is not required for participation in Walk Across Texas!). Walk Across Texas! will run from February 18 to April 15, 2017.
How to Register:
- Form a team of 8 members including yourself
- Choose a team captain and a team name
- Visit walkacrosstexas.tamu.edu
- Complete Individual Registration Form and give to Team Captain
- Team Captain must register the team online by February 25, 2017
- Team Captain will use the “Register Now” link at walkacrosstexas.tamu.edu
- Select Brazos County as participating county
- Choose the start date of February 25, 2017 in calendar
- Select Texas A&M University as the group
- Enter team name and finish registration
- Team members will note mileage on Individual Mileage Log and turn in total mileage to Team Captain at the end of each week
NOTE: Having trouble completing your registration or not a confirmation email? To complete your WAT! registration go here and enter in the requested information! If you are still experiencing difficulty please submit a support ticket.
See Walk Across Texas Newsletter for more information.
For any questions please contact WELLNESS WORKS! at email@example.com or 979.862.7418.