WELLNESS WORKS! Mission Statement:
Wellness is a way of living that nurtures your overall well-being to enhance your quality of life. WELLNESS WORKS! is Texas A&M University’s official employee wellness program designed to encourage employees to live healthier lifestyles, to support a healthy workplace and to create a culture of wellness.
There are three pillars to our program - physical, financial, and interpersonal. Check out our programs and services!
- Fitness Schedule
- Fitbit Corporate Wellness Program
- Health Assessment with BlueCross Blue Shield Earn a $50 deductible credit!
- Living WELL Aware at Texas A&M
- Medical Benefit - 2nd.MD
- Naturally Slim
- NEW starts September 11, applications due August 25!
- Kickball Summer Co-Ed
- Wellness Exam Incentive
- Wellness Release Time
- Discounted Computer Software
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Financial Presentations Online
- NEW! - Free Financial Wellness Counseling on Campus
- Money Wise Aggie
- Staples Employee Purchase Program
- TRS Financial Awareness Video Series
- American Psychological Association
- Employee Assistance Program
- HROE workshops/programs
- University Police Department
- WELL Leader Program