WELLNESS WORKS! Mission Statement:
Wellness is a way of living that nurtures your overall well-being to enhance your quality of life. WELLNESS WORKS! is Texas A&M University’s official employee wellness program designed to encourage employees to live healthier lifestyles, to support a healthy workplace and to create a culture of wellness. There are three pillars to our program - physical wellness, financial wellness, and interpersonal wellness.
Learn more in our Wellness Works Resources Handout.
COVIA Health Mobile Wellness Days
- Covia Health announced that it is discontinuing operations effective April 17th for financial restructuring. Covia Health will not be able to keep its upcoming service dates and will provide any updates on its website at www.coviahealth.org.
On Campus Preventive Health Checkup Appointments
- May 1, 2, & 3 | General Services Complex
- Free, quick and confidential preventive health checkups administered by Catapult Heath are offered on campus. Appointments are available for employees and their covered spouses enrolled in the A&M Care health plan. Ccompletion of this checkup qualifys as your annual wellness exam for the purposes of the Wellness Incentive Program. Register here.
Long-Term Care Information Session
- The Long-Term Care Insurance special enrollment period will closes April 19. Attend the in-person information session to learn more about this new long-term care optional insurance coverage available under the PerksConnect voluntary benefit platform.
- Details here.
Tobacco Cessation Assistance and Resources
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Brazos Valley Council on Alcohol and Substance Abuse (BVCASA)
- Other Resources
Living WELL Aware at Texas A&M
WELL Leader Program
Staff Tuition Assistance Program
- Attend Texas A&M University in a degree-seeking program
- Details here
Wellness Release Time
- Use 30 minutes, 3 times a week, for wellness activities
- Details here
Expand the three pillars to our program below to view more resources!
- On-going Programs
- Wellness Release Time
- Naturally Slim
- Free Fitness Sessions: (flyer) Class Schedule
- Wellness Exam Incentive
- Fitbit Corporate Wellness Program
Health Assessment with BlueCross Blue Shield Earn a $50 deductible credit!
- "Living Well With Diabetes" - Lunch & Learn Presentation
Medical Benefit - 2nd.MD
- WELCOA (The Wellness Council of America) bulletins
- Wellness Works Resources Handout
- BlueCross BlueShield of Texas "Wellness Works Newsletter"
- Tobacco Cessation
- On Campus