WELLNESS WORKS! Mission Statement:
Wellness is a way of living that nurtures your overall well-being to enhance your quality of life. WELLNESS WORKS! is Texas A&M University’s official employee wellness program designed to encourage employees to live healthier lifestyles, to support a healthy workplace and to create a culture of wellness. There are three pillars to our program - physical wellness, financial wellness, and interpersonal wellness.
Learn more in our Wellness Works Resources Handout.
Living WELL Aware at Texas A&M
WELL Leader Program
COVIA Health Mobile Wellness Days
- Mobile 3D Mammography & Bone Density screening (Offered monthly)
- Next sessions on January 25 and January 26, 2017
Staff Tuition Assistance Program
- Attend Texas A&M University in a degree-seeking program
- Details here
Wellness Release Time
- Use 30 minutes, 3 times a week, for wellness activities
- Details here
Expand the three pillars to our program below to view more resources!
- On-going Programs
- Wellness Release Time
- Naturally Slim
- Free Fitness Sessions: (flyer) Class Schedule
- Wellness Exam Incentive
- Fitbit Corporate Wellness Program
Health Assessment with BlueCross Blue Shield Earn a $50 deductible credit!
- "Living Well With Diabetes" - Lunch & Learn Presentation
Medical Benefit - 2nd.MD
- WELCOA (The Wellness Council of America) bulletins
- Wellness Works Resources Handout
- BlueCross BlueShield of Texas "Wellness Works Newsletter"
- Tobacco Cessation
- On Campus
- Staff Tuition Assistance Program
- Staples Employee Purchase Program
- Discounted Computer Software
- Money Wise Aggie