To promote healthy behavior, enrolled A&M Care Health Plan members are required to receive an on-going annual wellness exam/annual physical to receive the lower wellness premium rate on their insurance.
Highlights of the Wellness Exam Incentive:
- Have a wellness exam between September 1 and June 30.
- Applies to employees AND covered spouses enrolled in the A&M Care Plan.
- A premium differential of $30 per month will be added to the premium for each individual (you and your spouse) who does not complete the wellness exam incentive by the June 30 deadline.
- Retirees will automatically receive the lower premium.
- BlueCross BlueShield will record the incentive completion through the claims payment process.
- You can verify your completion status for the wellness exam incentive by logging into or registering for your MyEvive account at tamus.myevive.com.
If you have additional questions related to the program, contact BlueCross BlueShield directly at (866) 295-1212 or Benefit Services at email@example.com or (979) 862-1718.
Free Health Checkups On Campus!
Make an appointment here.
Note: if you go to the website and no location is visible, that means that they are full. Consider checking back for cancellations.
Free, quick and confidential preventive health checkups administered by Catapult Health will again be offered on campus for employees and their covered spouses enrolled in the A&M Care health plan. Completion of a Catapult Health checkup will qualify as your annual wellness exam for the purposes of the Texas A&M System Wellness Incentive Program.