Annual Benefit Enrollment (Open Enrollment), July 1–31, is the time for employees to review their benefits and consider any changes to make for the FY 2018 plan year, effective September 1, 2017. Open Enrollment is conducted online through the iBenefits option in the Single Sign-On menu.
- Health Plan Premiums for FY2018
- Frequently Asked Questions
- MyEvive – Check your Wellness Incentives
- Visit The Texas A&M System Open Enrollment site for Summary Plan Descriptions,Carrier Presentations & more.
Annual Enrollment Benefits Fairs & Meetings - July 20 & 21
- View FLYER for details
- 101A - Vendor Exhibit Hall with prizes & give-aways!
101B - Breakout Session Meetings
- This is your opportunity to visit with the insurance carriers reps and vendors directly.
Updates for September 1, 2017:
- No changes to premiums for full-time employees and retirees enrolled in the A&M Care Plans and a very small increase for part-time employees.
- The employee premium for employee-only and employee-and spouse coverage in the Graduate Student Employee Health Plan will remain the same, with an increase in the other dependent tiers.
- Optional life insurance rates are increasing.
- Superior Vision will be replacing EyeMed as the new vision provider with a slight reduction in rates.
- The maximum annual election for a healthcare Flexible Spending Account will increase from $2,550 to $2,600.
- A 9-month deduction option for Flexible Spending Accounts will no longer be offered. Each FSA deduction will be one twelfth of your annual election amount. This means for employees working less than 12 months, 4 months of deductions will be taken in May, just like the rest of your benefit premium deductions such as Medical and Dental.
- Working Retirees and Graduate Fellows can no longer have premiums deducted from their paychecks. Premiums will be bank drafted or billed monthly. For this reason, working Retirees are no longer eligible for Flexible Spending Accounts.
An announcement will be emailed to all benefit-eligible employees when the open enrollment system is available through iBenefits. The following are some things that you can do beforehand:
- Review, and update if necessary, your contact information in HRConnect. Having this information updated in advance of open enrollment will ensure you receive important communications.
- Mark your calendar and “Save the Date” for the Texas A&M University-sponsored open enrollment meetings which will be held on July 20 and July 21. See the AE Fair Flyer for more information.
- Review the Health Plan Premiums for FY2018 and Frequently Asked Questions
Please use this information as you plan for your benefit selections during the openl enrollment period which runs from July 1 through July 31. Additional resources and information will be posted as soon as the information is available. For questions, contact Benefit Services at email@example.com or (979) 862-1718.