Howdy! Welcome to Texas A&M University Human Resources.
We serve as the first point of contact for employees and HR Liaison Network members regarding human resources issues for the following:
- Benefit Services
- Classification and Compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee & Organizational Development
- Employee Relations
- Policy & Practice Review
- Recognition and Rewards
- Recruitment & Workforce Planning
- Work Life Programs
Human Resources provides programs, services and expertise that foster employee and organization success.
Be the preferred source of expert human resources services.
HR CORE VALUES
- Integrity - We demonstrate uncompromising commitment to honesty and accountability.
- Respect – We treat all people with dignity, recognizing diversity and unique experiences, perspectives and contributions.
- Service – We do all we can to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Quality - We strive for excellence in all we do.
- Expertise - We develop and apply the highest level of knowledge and skills to address our customers’ needs.
Read our Human Resources Customer Service Principles to learn the principles that guide how employees in Human Resources treat both internal and external customers.
If you have questions or comments about what we do or how we might do it better, please contact us.